Wednesday 20 June 2012

Nostalgia



Being in bed all day really lets your mind wander. This afternoon I was looking around on Facebook and stumbled across my Profile Pictures Album... My oldest picture dates back to 2007, I was 14 years old and in grade 8. Looking back at myself then got me thinking. Remembering, reminiscing, and feeling Nostalgic for my past. I cannot get over how quickly I seemed to pass through High school and how quickly I’ve grown up it seems.

So, while looking through my photos I decided to share a few with you, my readers, from the past few years to commemorate my journey through High School. Enjoy!

Daisy, Myself, Sammy & Claire (Dec 2008)


(Jan 2009)


Joshua & Myself (Dec 2007)


Claire, Myself, Sammy & Kim (Aug 2008)


Myself and my Best Friend from Grade 1, Dani (July 2011)


My Family- Tiff, Mom, Myself & Dad (Sept 2011)


My Great High School Friends "The Fynbos Four"- Suzanne, Tanith, Melissa & Myself. (2010)


Myself, Suzanne, Melissa & Chantelle. (2010)


Our Confirmation (Aug 2010), Chris, Sammy, Claire, myself & Dave.


Our Grade 11 Tour to Natal (Sept 2010) Chantelle, Melissa, Suzanne, Tanith, & Myself.


My Surprise 18th Birthday Party (Jan 2011)


Matric Dance (March 2011)


Myself & Chris


Trip to Cape Town (June 2011)


My "Little Sister" and I at Maropeng (Aug 2011)


"Remember the time we went to the mall in our PJ's??" (Dec 2010). Tan, Zanna, Mel & Nikki.

My Best, Kendra and myself in Scottburgh (Mar 2010)

Yours in Blogging,

<3 Nicole_Kayley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I'd love to know what you think:)