Tuesday 5 February 2013

I’m Back! And ready for Action!


After being MIA for a few weeks, the blogger in me it back. The past few weeks have been pretty much utter chaos! I’m so glad they are over. After a big mess of a registration, I’m finally fixing all the bugs in the system- figuratively. 

Varsity starts again next week, which is crazy since it felt like my 3 month holiday only started last week! But I can honestly say I’m ready for the new academic year. Although, I’m probably just as nervous as I was last year, at least it’s not a completely new ball game.
I read a quote the other day that said:
“Everything I need to succeed is within me” ~ Unknown.

I think that is the perfect attitude to adopt going into this new year (I know it’s February already, and possibly sickening for some of you that my new year starts only now).
I’m keen for a fresh start and motivated to achieve great things this year! And I hope you will all join me in that pursuit.

Last week, my family and I went away to Magalies Park Country Club for the week. It was just what we needed. Some time to relax and energise ourselves for the year ahead. Being out of season, the resort was incredibly quiet midweek. Every day we chilled at the pool, which we had all to ourselves (mostly). Talk about bliss! As a result of the heat, swimming was most welcome- even after 7pm some nights. And in addition, I came home with a lekker tan (for a change!). On Tuesday, Chris and I took to the golf course. Although I didn’t play, I did have fun driving the golf cart around!
So, after indulging probably too much in the good food we had, I’m going to have to work extra hard to get back on track with Weigh-Less and hopefully reach my goal soon (I’m almost there- cue the yays).



Maybe its a good thing I didn't play... looking at this pic now

Off to play golf







Early morning walk


The Happy Golfers nearing the final hole


Whichever chapter you currently find yourself in, my wish for you is that you make it a great one and walk out of it with the success you deserve!

Until next time,

Believe in yourself!

<3 Nicole_Kayley





2 comments:

Feel free to comment. I'd love to know what you think:)