Tuesday 31 December 2013

So Long 2013...

This time last year everyone was talking about 2013 being a lucky year, trying to counteract the superstition surrounding the number “13”. I wish I could say 2013 was a lucky year for me. Rather it was one challenge after the next. Tackling 2nd year, the end of a relationship, losing my grandfather and both my puppies, and learning some important things about myself the difficult way are but a few of these challenges I faced.

I’m not really one to make New Year’s Resolutions, as I can never stick to them for very long. However, this year I have decided on just one thing, and that is to make the year 2014 my own, make it amazing, and make up for the terrible 2013. I don’t regret or wish this year didn’t happen because, I feel, it was necessary for me to grow and discover who I am and where I’m headed in life. This year has shown me the importance of the people who want to be in my life, and those who just aren’t worth all my efforts.

I am incredibly keen to welcome in the New Year tonight, and all that it brings with it. A few things I have to look forward to this year include my 21st Birthday, completing my undergraduate degree, bettering my music skills, and surrounding myself with incredible people.

My prayer for you this New Year’s Eve is that 2014 be all you could wish for and bless you abundantly.

Party hard and be safe!


<3 Nicole_Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I'd love to know what you think:)